Income and Assets Assessments

All people wanting government assistance when moving into residential care will require to complete the asset and income assessment form SA457 ‘Combined Asset and Income Assessment’. For further information refer to Income and Assets Assessment for aged care homes.


Accommodation Payments

The Assets and income Assessment will inform if you are required to pay a:

  1. RAD/DAP (Residential Accommodation Deposit or Daily Accommodation Payment)

  2. RAC/DAC (Residential Accommodation Contribution or daily Accommodation Contribution.

  3. RAD/DAP or RAC/DAC can be paid as either one or a combination.

If your financial asset and income assessment is less than the minimum threshold the RAD/DAP and the RAC/DAC will not apply.

Contact Meercroft

Tasmania's leading aged care facility - Meercroft. Conveniently located in Devonport, you can be assured your loved ones are in great care.


Tel:  03 6421 0111

Fax: 03 6421 0100



Clements Street

Devonport, TAS 7310

PO Box 82

Devonport, TAS 7310

© 2018 Designed by Neveco Business I.T. Solutions